Track Order Status
Tracking Number Notification
Please note many of our products can take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive due to HIGH DEMAND and POPULARITY especially during any holidays!! We work around the clock try and fulfill thousands of orders. We apologize for any delay.
Please be patient!!
Also, once it is given to the 3rd party shipping company, it is out of our hands as far as the arrival time is concerned.
W have several manufacturing facilities and fulfillment centers around the world so if you ordered different items, they will most likely arrive at different times.
Thank you for your patience and understanding :)
We will provide you with your tracking # as soon as we receive it from the 3rd party freight company.
Please note that if no tracking information comes up, the 3rd party freight company is probably still updating its system due to holiday rush so please check back after few days.
You will be able track your shipping status here:
Sometimes USPS doesn't do a good job pulling up tracking # so try this as well:
Please hold tight, the product will be on its way :). We promise you will LOVE it.
US orders ship by e-packet, which is a US postal service product. US orders usually take between 4 to 6 weeks to arrive at their destination, but can take longer from time to time.
Worldwide orders ship by EMS. International orders most often take between 4 to 6 weeks to arrive at their destination, but sometimes take more than that depending on where you are in the World. Occasionally, depending on various factors like customs
We recommend that you keep an eye on your tracking.
Failed deliveries will stay at your local post office for a period of time before being returned to us. Please contact your local post office if your tracking shows a failed delivery.
Customs, Customs, Customs...
Our packages are nearly always beneath local taxation thresholds, but on very rare occasions deliveries are held by customs for various reasons.
This is out of our control and there is nothing that we can do to help you.
If it takes too long for customs to release your delivery, and if they haven't contacted you, please give them a call.
Unfortunately the complexities of international shipping sometimes means that packages can either be stuck in one place for a long time or the tracking information cannot be updated electronically for a long time.
This means that we cannot always get an accurate picture of where the package is, or how much longer it will take to get to its destination. Tracking will sometimes show an item sitting in one place half a world away for two weeks and the next day it will mysteriously arrive.
If your delivery remains stagnant for 14 days or more, please contact our support crew.
Tracking Status Code Explanations
Package Status Codes
It indicates the current package status during transportation. You may refer to our status definition: Not Found / In Transit / Pick Up / Undelivered / Delivered / Alert / Expired. When tracking is completed, we will show the status according to all detailed tracking information.
Given that the package status is auto-judged by the system, it's only for information reference use. Kindly note 17TRACK website/apps works as an interface with the actual carriers. It is the info they enter into their database that we can get and present to you. But we are not responsible in anyway for your shipment. In any instance, if the system gives you an incorrect package status, please wait few days for the system to be updated.
Item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please verify with the package sender and check back later. General explanation:
- The carrier hasn't accepted your package yet.
- The carrier hasn't scanned and entered tracking information for your package yet.
- Your tracking number is incorrect or invalid.
- The item was posted a long time ago, info not available anymore.
Item has shipped from originating country and is en route to its destination. General explanation:
- Your package has been handed over to the carrier.
- Your package has been dispatched or departed from its country of origin.
- Your package has arrived its destination country and pending customs inspection.
- Your package has arrived its destination country and during domestic transportation.
- Your package is under another transportation period. For instance, it's in another country as a transit point and will be forwarded from there to its final destination country.
Item is out for delivery or arrived at local facility, you may schedule for delivery or pickup. Please be aware of the collection deadline. General explanation:
- Your package has arrived at a local delivery point.
- Your package is out for delivery.
Item was attempted for delivery but failed, this may due to several reasons. Please contact the carrier for clarification. General explanation:
- Possible reasons for unsuccessful item delivery attempt: addressee not available at the time of delivery; delivery delayed and rescheduled, addressee requested later delivery, address problem - unable to locate premises, rural or remote areas, etc.
Item was delivered successfully to the addressee. General explanation:
- Under most circumstances, the delivered status indicates that the carrier has delivered this package successfully. If the addressee didn't receive it, we'd advise you to contact the package sender or shipping carrier for clarification.
Item might undergo unusual shipping condition, this may due to several reasons, most likely item was returned to sender, customs issue, lost, damaged etc. General explanation:
- Your package is being returned to sender due to any of these reasons: item refused by addressee; incorrect / illegible / incomplete address; expired retention period; addressee absence; etc.
- Your package might be retained by customs department due to any of these reasons: contains prohibited goods; importation of the goods is restricted; retained by customs due to tax payable, or any other unspecified reasons.
- Your package may have suffered damage or been lost during the transportation period.
Item was in transportation period for a long time still has no delivered results. General explanation:
- At a certain stage during transportation, the carrier has not updated the tracking information due to the high volume of postage.
- The carrier was omitted to enter the tracking information.
- Your package may have been lost during the transportation period.